Placeholder Only (Until Release)
This site is just a placeholder until the release. At that point, it will be destroyed and re-created with an exact copy of the docs in the DEV space.
Reviewers: Please add your comments to the DEV space referenced in emails.
About Parasoft Continuous Testing Platform (CTP)
DevOps and “Continuous Everything” initiatives require the ability to assess the risks associated with a release candidate—instantly and continuously. Parasoft Continuous Testing helps organizations rapidly and precisely validate that their applications satisfy business expectations around functionality, reliability, performance, and security. Even novice team members can configure and provision a complete test environment, then immediately execute tests against the appropriate test environment configurations.
2-Minute Overview Video
Test Data Management
Understanding the Core Capabilities
Parasoft Service Virtualization helps development and QA teams access the complete, realistic test environments needed to develop or test an application—anytime, anywhere. Testing is often delayed or cut short because it's difficult to access the complete, realistic test environments required to test meaningful transactions. By replacing unavailable dependencies with easily accessible and configurable "virtual assets", service virtualization allows teams to start testing earlier, test more completely, and test continuously.
- Capture and simulate live system behavior from recording
- Rapidly model incomplete/unavailable components from service definitions and logs
- Easily configure complex test conditions (e.g., “what-if,” security, concurrency, fail-over, performance, and negative test scenarios)
- Simulate any system interactions—supports REST & web services, plus an industry-leading 120+ protocols/message types
- Get the exact test environment you need, on-demand
Parasoft API Testing provides unprecedented test automation to help testers ensure the security, reliability, and performance of transactions across modern business systems. From a single intuitive interface, it automates "end-to-end" test scenarios across multiple endpoints (APIs/services, databases, Web UIs, ESBs, mainframes…). Beyond robust support for REST and web services, the solution supports an industry-leading 120+ protocols/message types.
- Integrate functional/load/security testing with test data management, service virtualization, and defect prevention
- Generate extensible, reusable, easily maintainable tests with 100% coverage
- Automate continuous regression testing with sophisticated validations
- Construct advanced end-to-end test scenarios combining tests for the web layer, API layer, mobile application, etc. into a single integrated scenario
Test Environment Management
Parasoft Environment Manager integrates and extends the above API testing and service virtualization capabilities via an intuitive web-based interface for creating, managing, sharing, and executing test environments (including service virtual assets) and tests. Environment Manager unites test environment management (test environment setup, visualization, validation, and provisioning), service virtualization (virtual asset creation, configuration, and deployment), and API testing (test creation, management, and execution).
- Visualize the dependencies associated with an AUT and specific test environments
- Easily configure all test environment components—including virtual asset performance, test data, and response logic
- Instantly provision "disposable" test environments with zero impact to the organization
- Identify test environment issues before they compromise the accuracy of your test results
- Assess the impact of a change to any specific component
Test Data Management
Centralized creation and management of secure test data that can be applied across all solutions and integrated tools (including open source tools), as well as across team roles and test types (API/service, integration, performance, security…)
- Capture request and response traffic and reuse the data for subsequent scenarios.
- Import data from multiple sources and leverage it across test and service virtualization artifacts.
- Ensure that the data can be reused and shared across multiple teams, projects, versions, and releases
Parasoft Marketplace provides easy access to an array of complementary service virtualization and API testing extensions developed by Parasoft, Parasoft’s partners, and the Parasoft user community. This public marketplace is complemented by a private library which allows you to share extensions and scripts across your team, division, organization, and partner ecosystem.