- Eclipse 4.2 or higher1
- Parasoft Jtest 10.3 or higher
For IntelliJ IDEA:
- IntelliJ 2017.1 or higher1
- Parasoft Jtest 10.4 or higher
IDE Integration for information about supported versions.1 See
Before you start working with Unit Test Assistant, ensure that Jtest Engine is enabled and properly configured; seefor details.
UTA requires 2 GB of RAM or more for bulk creation (see Creating Multiple Unit Tests). If you create multiple test cases for a large code base, we recommend configuring your IDE to use 4 GB of RAM.
The following frameworks are supported:
- JUnit 4 4.11 or later and JUnit 5
- JUnitParams 1.0.6 or later
- Mockito 1 (1.7 or later) and 2 (2.2.11 or later)
- PowerMock 1 (1.6.5 or later) and 2 (2.0-beta.1 or later)1
- Spring 3.2 or later
- Spring Boot 1.4 or later
Both Oracle Java SE and OpenJDK are supported. Other free and open source implementations may cause issues with the proper functioning of Jtest.