In this section:
Adding a Policy
- In the Policies pane, click Add Policy.
- Specify a name for the policy.
Specify the policy type (fixed or gated).
Specify metadata, such as version, description, author, and approval information.
- Click Edit in the Practices section and add any practices you need to enforce the policy. DTP Enterprise Pack does not ship with any practices pre-installed. You must download, install, and deploy them to your DTP environment (see Downloading and Installing Artifacts). You can add any number of practices, and you can add a single practice multiple times, each with different practice success criteria. See Policy Center Practice - Static Analysis.
- Define the conditions (thresholds) that must be met for the project to be compliant with the policy and click Done.
- Specify whether this policy should be applied across all projects, or associated only with specific projects. To limit the policy to specific projects:
- Click Selected Projects in the Projects area.
- Click Edit and move each applicable project to the left side of the page.
- Click Done.
Cloning a Policy
Click the Clone Policy button to create a policy with duplicate settings>
Deleting a Policy
Click Delete to delete the policy.