Depending on your license, you may only be able to create a limited number of dashboards. Contact your Parasoft representative for information on upgrading your DTP license (also see Upgrading DTP from Standard to Enterprise Edition).
- Click the add dashboard button from the toolbar menu.
- Enter a name (required) and choose the default filter and period for your dashboard.
- You can also choose the type of dashboard:
- Create an empty dashboard
- Create a dashboard from template. Choose this option to create a dashboard pre-populated with widgets based on a template shipped with DTP or your own custom template. See Built-in Dashboard Templates and Custom Dashboard Templates for additional information.
- Copy an existing dashboard. Choose this option to create a new dashboard using the same widgets as an existing dashboard. The new dashboard is independent from the source dashboard.
- Follow a shared dashboard. If other users have shared their dashboards, then you can choose this option to create a dashboard view based on a shared dashboard. Shared dashboards are single instances of a dashboard distributed to other users’ accounts. They cannot be modified. See Shared Dashboards for more information.
- Click Create to create the dashboard or the close button to exit without creating the dashboard.
- Double click the dashboard title to activate editing.
- Make changes and press the Enter key to save changes.
Built-in Dashboard Templates
The following table describes the dashboard templates that ship with DTP. Depending on your license, you may not have access to all built-in templates. See Upgrading DTP from Standard to Enterprise Edition.
Includes widgets that show information about static analysis violations associated with the specified filter.
|OWASP Top 10|
Includes widgets that show compliance with OWASP Top 10 static analysis rules.
|MISRA C 2012|
Includes widgets that show compliance with MISRA C 2012 static analysis rules.
Includes widgets that provide visibility into risks associated with the project, such as the Risk Analysis widget.
Includes widgets for agile development teams, such as iteration/sprint burn down, completed and in progress tasks, number of static analysis violations, unit test failures, and functional test failures.
|Architect Dashboard (9.x)|
Includes widgets that gather information from Parasoft 9.x tools such as Jtest, dotTEST, and C++test. This template creates a view that was available in the Concerto Architect Dashboard (version 4.9 and older).