You can also import Tornado projects in command line mode by using the
-wpj <wpj_wsp_dir> option. Importing is a separate action that is launched before any tests are performed.
Command line importing is especially helpful if you want to automatically include new projects in a nightly testing process.
For example, you might use
"cpptestcli -data <workspace> -wpj <wpj_wsp_dir> -config <test_cfg_url> -localsettings <localsettings_props>"
wpj_wsp_diris a path to a Tornado project file, a Tornado workspace file, or a directory.
localsettings_propsis the path to an options file containing various batch mode settings.
If you want to change the default import settings, you can specify this in an options file—a plain text file (described in Local Settings (Options) Files). The following Tornado project import settings can be used in the options file:
- wpj.import.location=[WORKSPACE|WPJ_LOC|<path>]: Specifies where to create projects.
WORKSPACEis used, then the project will be created in the workspace.
WPJ_LOCis used, then the project will be created in the .wpj project location.
- If an external path is specified, then the project will be created in the specified location.
- wpj.import.subdirs=[true|false]: Specifies whether to create a subdirectory for each project. Use false only when importing a single project.
- wpj.import.linked=[true|false]: Specifies whether to create linked folders.
- wpj.import.pathvar.enabled=[true|false]: Specify whether the Path Variables are created and used for linked folders.
- wpj.import.pathvar.name=<name>: Specifies the name of the Path Variable (if Path Variables are used, per the wpj.import.pathvar.enabled property). The default Path Variable name is DEVEL_ROOT_DIR.
- wpj.import.pathvar.value=<path>: Specifies the value of the Path Variable (if Path Variables are used, per the wpj.import.pathvar.enabled property). The default value is the most common root directory for all linked folders.
- wpj.import.config=<name>: Specifies the name of the build configuration to use. The default is to use the project's default (active) one.
The batch mode wizard functions much like the GUI mode, with the following exceptions:
- You cannot fine-tune the set of projects to import; it will try to import all sets found at the specified location.
- Import progress is printed to the console.
- Cancelling the process during the importing phase (with "Ctrl-C") will terminate the entire batch mode processing.