Follow these instructions if you are on Concerto 4.x. To stop DTP (5.0 or later), see Stopping DTP Services.
- Open the Start menu.
- Choose Parasoft> Concerto> Concerto Server> Services.
- Right-click Stop and choose Run as administrator from the contextual menu.
- Confirm that you want to stop the service when prompted.
- Repeat the process to stop the Data Collector Service.
- Navigate to the CONCERTO_HOME directory and run concertoconsole.sh
2 at the console prompt to choose Concerto Server.
1 to stop the service.
- Repeat the process for Data Collector.