If you are currently running Concerto or a previous version of DTP, you will need to shut down DTP services before proceeding with the configuration process. If you are using Concerto (version 4.x or earlier), see Stopping Concerto Services.
- Open the Start menu and choose Parasoft> DTP.
- Right-click Stop DTP Server and choose Run as administrator from the contextual menu.
- Confirm that you want to stop the service when prompted.
- Repeat the process to stop the Data Collector Service, Enterprise Pack (if applicable) and for the Parasoft Database Service if your installation includes the embedded database server.
- Navigate to the DTP_HOME directory and run dtpconsole.sh
1at the console prompt to choose DTP Server.
1to stop the service.
qafter the service has stopped to return to the main menu.
- Repeat this process for Data Collector, DTP Enterprise Pack (if applicable), and the database.
2at the main menu to repeat the process for Data Collector.
qto exit the console.