The Parasoft menu provides the following commands:
- Test Using [Favorite Configuration]: Starts a test using the Test Configuration currently set as the Favorite Test Configuration.
- Test History: Starts a test based on the selected Test Configuration. Only the most recently-run Test Configurations are listed here.
- Test Using: Starts a test based on the selected Test Configuration. All available Test Configurations are listed here.
- Test Configurations: Opens the Test Configuration dialog, which lets you view, modify, and create Test Configurations. See Configuring Test Configurations and Rules for Policies for details.
Create Project: Opens wizards that help you add the code you want to test to a project within Eclipse. Available only for Jtest.
- Launch RuleWizard: Opens RuleWizard, a tool for graphically or automatically creating custom static code analysis rules. See the Parasoft RuleWizard User’s Guide for details.
- Explore> Team Server: Opens the Team Server browser dialog, which allows you to access, configure, and update the Test Configurations, rules, rule mapping files, and reports available on Team Server.
- Explore> Team Server Reports: Opens the report files that are available on Parasoft Team Server.
- Explore> Report Center Reports: Opens Parasoft DTP reports.
- Import: Imports the selected category of results that are available on Parasoft Team Server. See Importing Results into the UI for details.
- Show View: Opens GUI elements (such as the Quality Tasks view or Suppressions view) which are not currently visible. See Views for details.
- Preferences: Opens the Preferences dialog. See C++test Configuring Overview for details.
- Wizards: For C++test Visual Studio only, provides access to wizards that help you perform C++test operations such as adding test suites, adding user-defined stubs, importing C++test 6.x test cases and stubs, etc.
- Test suite: For C++test Visual Studio only, allows you to add, remove, enable, and disable test cases.
- Support: Provides several ways to contact the support team.
- Help: Opens the current User’s Guide in the online help system and provides access to related Parasoft User’s Guides.
- Deactivate | Activate License: Deactivates/activates a Parasoft LicenseServer license. See Licensing for details.