The DNS Services is an informative utility that notifies users whether Team Server, License Server, and Report Center services are available on a specific host.
- Choose Report Center Settings from the main menu (gear icon).
- Choose any link from the Additional Settings menu.
- Click the DTP logo link and click the [DNS Services Configuration] link when the control center open.
- In the Service DNS Configuration Center page, choose the host you want to configure from the Host IP drop-down menu.
- Perform the following tasks for each listed service that you want the system to recognize:
- Select the displayed check box.
- Specify the name and the port number.
- Type a description, if necessary.
- Click the [Update] link to apply changes.