This topic explains how to install the C/C++test Eclipse plugin into Wind River Workbench.
To install the C++test Eclipse plugin into Wind River Workbench on Windows:
- Run the C++test plugin installation executable.
- Choose the setup language.
- Read and accept the Parasoft license.
- Select the Wind River Workbench target platform type, then click Next.
- Specify the path to the Wind River Workbench installation directory, then click Next.
- Specify the path to the location where you want to install C/C++test, then click Next.
- Specify the path to the location where you want to install Parasoft Test - the C/C++test's component, then click Next.
- Follow the installation wizard and click Install when prompted.
After the plugin is successfully installed, the C/C++test's views are added to the System Development perspective. Additionally, a separate C/C++test perspective is available in Workbench.
- Choose Parasoft> Preferences.
- Expand Parasoft> License in the left pane.
- For machine-locked licenses:
- Select the Local option.
- Contact your Parasoft representative and provide the Machine id listed in the Local License section to receive your license.
- Enter your license expiration code and password in the Local License section of the License preferences page.
- Ensure the connection with DTP is properly configured.
- Select the Network option.
- Select the license edition you want to use from the Edition drop-down menu.
- Click Apply. The licensed options will be highlighted.
See Licensing for details.
You can do one of the following to uninstall the C/C++test Wind River Workbench plugin:
- Use the Control Panel’s Add or Remove Program functionality
- Run the Windows C/C++test installation executable and select the Remove option.