You can access general Parasoft settings form your IDE. Click Parasoft in the menu bar and choose Options.
From here, you can perform the following actions:
- Set the user name associated with your code, analysis, and other development artifacts that are sent to DTP server by disabling the Default option in the User section and entering a new user name.
- Click the DTP link to open the DTP connection settings panel; see Connecting to DTP.
- Click the License link to open the license configuration settings panel; see Setting the Parasoft License.
- Click the Configuration link to open the test configuration settings panel, see Working with Test Configurations.
- Click the edit link to configure additional settings properties; see the Customizing Advanced Settings.
- Click the share link to export your settings to a .properties configuration file that can be shared with other users; see Exporting and Importing Settings.
- Click the import link to import settings from a .properties configuration, see Exporting and Importing Settings.