- Click Add Model and enter a name when prompted.
- Click Confirm when finished.
- Click the + in the Model Attributes field to add attributes. An attribute is additional metadata associated with the profile, such as any data that only requires one definition.
- Enter a key (required) and display name for the model. Do not use the string "id" as the key value when creating or editing models.
- Choose a type from the drop-down menu. The type of model determines the kinds of fields that can be configured.
- Set any values that you want to configure for the type of model.
- Click the + icon in the Model Columns field and follow the same process as adding the attributes to add columns.
- Click Save when finished.