Team City is a continuous integration build system where Web Service may be installed on a different machine than its builds agents.
IntegratingdotTESTwith Integrating dotTEST with TeamCity
- InstalldotTESTon a machine or machines where the Team City build agent is installed.
- Perform one of the following actions:
- Choose "Team City" on the "Select Build System for Integration" tab during installation and follow the wizard instructions.
- Run the following command manually and follow the wizard instructions:
- If TeamCity does not automatically recognize and deploy its plug-in to the build agent, restart TeamCity server and build agent services in Control Panel> Administrative Tools> Services.
Configuring a TeamCity ProjectfordotTESTTeamCity Project for dotTEST
- Launch TeamCity web services.
- Choose Projects> [Project Name].
- Click Edit Project Settings.
- Create a build configuration or edit an existing configuration.
- At configuration step 3 under "Build Steps", add a build step.
- Choose ParasoftdotTESTrunner.
- Complete fields on the form.
- Save the configuration.
- Ensure that at least one agent is capable of running the configuration (see Step 8 "Agent Requirements").
- Run the Configuration.