This topic explains how to installVirtualize from a Eclipse p2 update site.
When installing from the update site, you need to install the Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework (GEF). You can download and install Eclipse GEF from http://www.eclipse.org/gef/.
- Launch Eclipse and choose Help> Install New Software.
- Add the p2 update site zip file as follows:
- Click the Add button. An Add Site dialog will open.
- In the dialog’s Name field, type
- To the right of the Location field, click the Archive button, then browse to the appropriate zip file (obtained via your Parasoft representative).
- Click OK. The Install panel will display the available features.
- Select the features that you want to install, then click Next and follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
- (Recommended) Restart the application.
A valid license is required. See Licensing for details on configuring your license.