In this section:
If a Virtualize server has been configured to collect server statistics, you can review the collected statistics from CTP. CTP reports the hit statistic information from Virtualize and displays aggregate daily hit counts for virtual assets, proxies, and servers.
These statistics and reports can help you:
- Track PVA/responder usage levels and patterns from different groups/divisions over time.
- Assess how close you are to reaching the licensed number of hits.
- Determine how Virtualize response times influence your performance testing results.
Viewing Daily Hit Count Snapshots
Open that server’s page to see the daily hit statistics for the virtual assets and proxies on a specific Virtualize server. You can access the details page via the search control or from the page that opens when you open the Service Virtualization module and select Virtualize Servers.
Virtual Asset Snapshots
To see the daily hit statistics for a specific deployed virtual asset:
- In the Service Virtualization module, select Virtual Assets.
- Click the List All link at the top of the page.
- Click the link to the virtual asset file related to the deployed virtual asset you’re interested in.
- Select the link to the deployed virtual asset you’re interested in.
- Review the snapshot.
Message Proxy Snapshots
Open that proxy’s detail page to see the daily hit statistics for a specific message proxy. You can access the detail page from the the search control or from the page that opens when you open the Service Virtualization module and select Proxies.
Viewing Complete Server Hit Statistics
You can view the Hit Statistics report for all hits stored for all Virtualize servers:
- Open the Service Virtualization module and click the Reports tab
- Click on Hit Statistics in the sidebar.
Creating Custom Reports
If you want to create custom reports, you can export the data into a CSV file, then use a program such as Microsoft Excel to design a chart that suits your specific needs.
To export data, use the CSV button in the bottom left of the UI.