You can remove any displayed repository from the Data Repositories view and the Data Repository Server.
If you want to erase a repository’s contents, you apply the Data Repository tool.
Delete and Remove from View
To remove a repository from the Data Repositories view and delete it from the Data Repository Server:
- Right-click the appropriate repository node in the Data Repositories view, then choose Delete Repository.
Erase Repository Contents
This functionality is not applicable to SQL data sets.
To erase a repository’s content using the Data Repository tool:
- Ensure that the Data Repository Server you will be populating is running.
To an existing (or empty) project, create a new .tst or provision action file with an empty test or action suite:
Choose File> New> Test (.tst) file or Provisioning Action (.pvn) file.
- Enter a file name, then click Next.
- Choose Empty, then click Finish.
- Add the Data Repository tool to that suite:
Right-click the Test Suite or Action Suite node and choose Add New> Test or Action.
- Select Data Repository Tool, then click Finish.
- Configure the Data Repository tool.
- Double-click the DataRepository Tool node.
- Ensure that the Target Repository is set to the Repository Data Source that you just created.
- Select the Erase Repository option.
- Select the Data Repository tool that you created, then click the Run toolbar button.