The following features and enhancements were added in this release:
Virtualize Community License
Parasoft is proud to announce the release of the Virtualize Community License. This license allows you to use Parasoft Virtualize for free with the following features:
- Virtualize HTTP, JSON, XML message
- 11k hits per day
- 11hps through-put
- A selection of Virtualize tools (see http://software.parasoft.com/virtualize/ for details).
- SOAtest/Virtualize Bundled Installer
- The Virtualize REST API has been updated to include health metrics from Virtualize servers
- Updated Parabank example
New CTP Workspace Widgets
We've added the following widgets to CTP.
- Server Health Metrics: Continuously monitor CPU utilization, disk space, and other metrics related to server health in this widget.
- Top Servers by Health Metric: Monitor the top five, 10, or 15 servers consuming the most resources according to a selected metric. Metrics include CPU utilization, disk space used, system memory, and threads.
Updated Azure Marketplace On-demand Image
We've added new widgets to the on-demand image available in the Azure Marketplace. Visit www.parasoft.com/service-virtualization-microsoft/ for additional information.
The following issues were addressed in this release:
|122074||Error when user creates Component Instance without Environment|
|122079||ORA-01400 Error when Importing Repository into TDM|
|122121||Inconsistency when importing System to EM|
|122162||Quick action to record traffic fails to create message proxy|
|121373||Allow Aggregate DataSource for DS Correlation|
|121806||Unable to Add New Row to a Data Repository containing +1500 rows|
|122039||Support for Method PATCH|
|121108||Enabled "Use SSL" option in Event Monitor is automatically disabled after .tst is closed|
|121153||Message Stub does not populate Response tab using a RAML URL|
|121475||Reference environment throws error despite it being inactive|
|121495||Content-Disposition header in MIME part contains unexpected newline|
|121502||Update Eclipse Babel language pack to resolve bad Chinese translation in Eclipse dialog|
|121564||Traffic Viewer shows "Error: A schema cannot contain two global|
|121618||DataGroup-DS throws "contains no data" error when one of the data sources is empty|
|121819||Show Japanese help docs in Load Test when in a Japanese environment|
|122084||Enable "Generate CSV data source" to add the columns in the same order shown in the Message|