This topic explains how to install Virtualize from a Eclipse p2 update site. This process applies to the Virtualize standalone installation, which is built on Eclipse.
When installing from the update site, you need to install the Eclipse Graphical Editing Framework (GEF). You can download and install Eclipse GEF from http://www.eclipse.org/gef/.
- Launch Virtualize, then choose Help> Install New Software.
- Add the p2 update site zip file as follows:
- Click the Add button. An Add Site dialog will open.
- In the dialog’s Name field, type
- To the right of the Location field, click the Archive button, then browse to the appropriate zip file (obtained via your Parasoft representative).
- Click OK. The Install panel will display the available features.
- Select the features that you want to install, then click Next and follow the prompts to complete the installation process.
- (Recommended) Restart Virtualize.