Parasoft SOAtest is an enterprise-grade solution that simplifies complex testing for business-critical transactions through APIs, message brokers, databases mainframes, ERPs, browser-based UIs, and other endpoints. SOAtest helps QA teams ensure secure, reliable, compliant business applications with an intuitive interface to create, maintain, and execute end-to-end testing scenarios. It was built from the ground up to reduce the complexities inherent in testing APIs and API-driven transactions within complex environments.
Since 2002, Parasoft customers such as HP, IBM, Fidelity, Lockheed Martin, and the IRS have relied on SOAtest for:
- Ensuring the transaction reliability, security, and compliance
- Reducing the time and effort required to construct and maintain automated tests
- Automatically and continuously validating complex business scenarios
- Facilitating testing in incomplete and/or evolving environments
- Validating performance and functionality expectations under load
- Rapidly diagnosing problems directly from the test environment