SOAtest provides a design-time structure report that exports test structure details to an XML or HTML document. The structure report provides details about the test setup which allows managers and reviewers to determine whether specified test requirements were accomplished.
In this section:
Viewing a Structured Report
Right-click the .tst node in the Test Case Explorer and choose Structure Report> Default Structure Report> View.
The Structure Report contains the following information:
- Project Structure: Displays the available test suites and test cases for the selected project.
- WSDLs and Operations Tested: Displays the WSDLs and operations for each WSDL for the selected project.
- Endpoints Tested: Displays all endpoints that were tested for the selected project.
- Requirements Tested: Displays all the defined requirements that were configured in the Requirements and Notes tab of the root test suite. In the Requirements Tracking sub section, you may add IDs and URLs to relate your tests with the requirements/bug fixes that are tested.
- Data Sources Used: Displays the data sources that were configured for the selected project.
- Key Stores Used: Displays the key stores that were configured for the selected project.
Saving a Structured Report
You can save a local copy of the report as HTML or XML. Right-click the .tst node in the Test Case Explorer and choose Structure Report> Default Structure Report> Save As HTML or Save As XML.
Configuring Custom Reports
You can configure which report components to display.
- Choose Parasoft> Preferences and open Parasoft> Reports> Structure Reports from the preferences dialog.
- Click Add and specify a name for the custom report and click OK.
- Select the report and enable the options you want it to display.
- Click Apply.
- You can delete a report by selecting it and clicking Remove. You cannot remove the Default Structure Report.
- You can make a duplicate report template by selecting a report and click Copy. Specify a name for the new report and click Apply.