Github Workflows are automated processes made up of one or more actions. The actions are defined in a YAML file processed by Github when members commit to the repository. Parasoft Continuous Testing Actions for Github Workflows are actions you can specify in your workflow that enable the following functionality:
- Provision and deploy an environment on a remote Virtualize server connected to an instance of Parasoft Continuous Testing Platform
- Execute test jobs on Continuous Testing Platform
- Destroy environments on Continuous Testing Platform
- Disconnect from the Virtualize server
- CTP 2020.1 or higher must be hosted at a publicly available IP address.
- DTP 2020.1 or higher for publishing test execution XML report and test environment information to DTP; must be hosted at a publicly available IP address.
Refer to the documentation on Github for configuration and usage: