SOAtest can create tests that enforce policies applied to Web service assets declared in an Oracle/BEA repository. You can select a Web service asset and choose the desired policies to enforce.
To enforce Oracle/BEA AquaLogic policies, complete the following:
- Choose the Other> BEA AquaLogic Enterprise Repository option in one of the available test creation wizards. For details on accessing the wizards, see:
- In the BEA AquaLogic Enterprise Repository wizard page, enter the location of the repository in the Repository URL field, enter a Username and Password. To save these settings, click the Save to Preferences button.
- Click the Next button. A list of Available Web Service Assets corresponding to the selected repository displays.
- Select the desired Web service asset from the list and click the Next button. A list of Policies applied to the assets you selected displays.
- Select the desired policies and click the Finish button. SOAtest creates a test suite with the selected policies and tests whether these policies are enforced against the Web service assets.