SOAtest can create tests that enforce policies applied to Web service assets that are declared in a Software AG CentraSite Active SOA repository. You can select a service asset and choose the desired policies to enforce.
To enforce CentraSite Active SOA policies, complete the following:
- Choose the Other> CentraSite repository option in one of the available test creation wizards. For details on accessing the wizards, see:
- In the CentraSite wizard page, enter the location of the repository in the URL field, enter a Username and Password. To save these settings, click the Save to Preferences button.
- Click the Next button and enter a service name query in the Name Query Field. This allows you to query for services by name that are registered in CentraSite Active SOA.
- Click the Next button. A list of Available Web Service Assets corresponding to the entered query displays.
- Select the desired service asset from the list and click the Finish button. SOAtest creates a test suite with the selected policies and tests whether these policies are enforced against the service assets.