We've made the following updates to Selenic:
Release date: December 23, 2021 (2021.1.1)
Support for Additional Execution Environments
Selenic now supports integration with the following execution environments:
- Selenic can be integrated with Cucumber tests that are run using the Cucumber CLI runner. Selenic supports Cucumber versions 4.3.0-4.8.1, 5, and 6.
- Selenic can be integrated with tests that are run in parallel, including environments that leverage Selenium Grid. Note: API test creation is only supported in sequential test execution environments.
Updated IDE Support
Selenic now supports the following IDE versions:
- IntelliJ 2020.3 and 2021.1
- Eclipse 2020-09 through 2021-06
- Selenic can now generate recommendations and automatically heal
findElementscalls that return a single element.
- You can now use the JaCoCo coverage library when collecting runtime coverage data for test impact analysis.
- The test impact analysis component now supports Java 15.
- Addressed log4j vulnerability CVE-2021-44228 in version 2021.1.1.
Resolved PRs and FRs
The following PRs and FRs were resolved:
Parasoft Recorder produces UI recording that cannot be read by Selenic due to missing attribute
|SEL-1980||Unexpected errors reported in Selenic HTML report when self-healing enabled|
|SEL-2098||Do not fail if Selenium version can’t be detected|
Log instrumentation errors at DEBUG level
|SEL-2128||Support <input type="number">|
|SEL-2131||Parasoft Recorder is adding an extra space in some element locators|