The Configuration preference page is an interface for creating, activating, and managing Test Configuration locally. It allows you to:
- Review and run built-in and user-defined test configurations, as well as configurations served from DTP.
- Create, edit, delete and activate new test configurations.
- Manage test configurations stored in the Favorites menu.
- Set up a custom location for user-defined test configurations (use absolute paths).
- Set up a custom location for rule documentation (use absolute paths).
To access the test configuration preference page, click Parasoft in the menu bar and choose Preferences (Eclipse), Options (NetBeans) or Settings (IntelliJ).
Then select Configuration.