In this section:
The Parasoft Findings Plugin for Bamboo is designed to integrate functional and unit test reports generated by Parasoft tools into your Bamboo project. It provides two tasks that convert Parasoft's XML reports into graphs to help you conveniently view the number of passed/failed tests and result details, as well as visualize test execution trending data in a graph. The provided tasks allow you to visualize test results from the following Parasoft reports:
- Parasoft SOAtest 9.x Report Parser - Functional test reports generated by Parasoft SOAtest.
- Parasoft Analyzers 10.x Report Parser - Unit test reports generated Parasoft C/C++test, Parasoft dotTEST, and Parasoft Jtest
- Bamboo version 5.14 or later.
Adding and Running the Tasks
- Add the task to your build job.
- Specify the Report location pattern. You can also enable the Pick up test results that were created outside of this build option in the Advanced settings if reports were generated before the build plan starts.
- Run a build plan and view test results in the test tab.
After running the tasks, results will be available in the project plan home page. You can drill-down into the Test results page for additional information.