Editing Widget Settings
You can make changes to a widget’s filter settings after it has been created. You can not change the widget type or subtype in the widget editor. Create a new widget to choose a different widget type or subtype. See Adding Widgets for information about filters and widget settings.
- Open the widget management menu and click Edit.
- Make your changes to the widget settings. See Widget for information about available settings.
- Click Save to accept changes.
Deleting Widgets from the Dashboard
- Open the widget management menu and click Delete.
- Confirm that you want to delete the widget when prompted.
Refreshing Data for Individual Widgets
Open the widget management menu and click Refresh to update the data for individual widgets without refreshing the data in all widgets in the dashboard.