This report lists run configurations sent to DTP from Parasoft code analysis and test execution tools. The report shows any metadata available for each run configuration collected.
You can perform the following actions:
- Click on a column header to sort the table.
- Click and drag a column header to the table header to create custom groupings.
- If any of the build IDs in the report contain setup problems, you can click on the link in the Setup Problems column to open the Setup Problems drill-down report.
About Setup Problems
Issues with the build, analyzer configuration, compiler, etc., may result in setup problems being reported. If a run configuration contains setup problems, they are included in the Run Diagnostics Report.
Setup problems are reported according to the following format:
- The number outside of the bracket indicates the total number of problems.
- The first number inside the bracket refers to errors
- The second number inside the bracket refers to warnings
- The third number inside the bracket refers to notable information
You can click on a link in the Setup Problems column to open the drill-down report:
The Setup Problems drill-down report includes summary information and details about the problems reported to DTP. Click on a link in the Severity column to scroll down to a specific section to review details about the setup problems.