In this section:
Choose Team Server from the Administration drop-down menu and choose Management> Access Statistics to open the Access Statistics page. The last 1000 requests made to Team Server by an Parasoft Test product user are displayed.
The displayed table lists requests in chronological order. Each request is logged with the following detailed information:
|Date||The date on which the request was made.|
|IP||The machine IP from which the request was sent.|
|Login||The login of the user who sent the request.|
|Method||The name of the SOAP protocol method involved.|
|Key||The name of the Team Server entry that stores specific information, such as rule descriptions, rule properties, HTML reports, and so on.|
|Path||The full path to the Team Server node that contains specific information.|
|Processing [ms]||The amount of time it took Team Server to execute a request (excluding time needed to decode and encode a particular SOAP request).|
|Error message||An exception reported by Team Server if any errors or problems occur.|
Data storage allows you to review Team Server contents. When Parasoft tools work with Team Server, you can use the data storage feature to verify whether any given tool actually stores data in Team Server—configuration, suppressions or results. Data is arranged in a tree-like structure to facilitate navigation.
Team Server allows you to import and export data to and from its storage. You can use this feature to exchange data between any Team Server servers (making it available to other users) and to update the file repository structure. From the Data Storage page, you can add entries (node, file, or property) to the selected path or manage users’ permissions related to that path. Team Server exports nodes with full paths to assure that data is imported to the exact location within the destination repository structure
If an administrator has been appointed, this page is only accessible to the administrator.
- Choose Team Server from the Administration drop-down menu and choose Management> Data Storage to open the Data storage page.
- Navigate to to the folder you want to export content from and click the [Export path] link.
- Enter a file name in the Destination file name field and click the Export link. The full path to this node is displayed in the Path to export field.
Parasoft tools connected to DTP provide plugins to Team Server that extend their functionality and significantly increase connection speed with Team Server. As a result, the required time to perform tasks is decreased.
You can manage plugins from the Team Server administration page, which enables you to install/uninstall plugins, access plugin interfaces, and view historical information.
- Choose Team Server from the Administration drop-down menu.
- Choose Management> Plugins to view the plugins currently installed on Team Server.
From the Plugins Management page you can perform the following tasks:
- Click [Uninstall] to uninstall a plugin.
- Click the Yes link in the homepage column to view the plugin interface if applicable.
- Install a new plugin:
- Click Choose File and navigate to the plugin installation file (.war)
- Click Install to complete the installation.