The Build Audit Report shows all test and analysis artifacts and metadata associated with a build so that you can understand how well the build is tested. You can access the report by clicking on a build from the Build Administration page (see Build Administration - Statistics).
The Build Audit Report has the following sections:
For additional information about the concepts covered in this report, please see DTP Concepts.
The Tests table shows the number of tests passed, failed, and incomplete organized by test type, such as functional or unit tests, associated with the build. The number of passing tests are also represented as a percentage. Test data is automatically merged so that overlapping tests do not affect the totals reported.
The Coverage table shows the code coverage associated with the build organized by coverage image (see DTP Concepts to learn about coverage images, builds, and other concepts).
DTP supports up to five coverage images per build. The run configuration associated with the coverage image displays in parentheses. The following coverage images are included by default:
- All: Image that includes coverage for all tests.
- Unit Tests: Image that includes coverage for unit tests, such as tests executed with a Parasoft DTP Engine.
- Functional: Image that includes coverage for functional tests, such as tests executed with Parasoft SOAtest.
- Manual Tests: Image that includes coverage for unit tests, such as tests run using the Parasoft Coverage Agent.
- Other: Image that includes coverage for unit tests, such as tests run by third-party tools.
See Associating Coverage Images with Filters for additional information.
The Static Analysis table shows the number of violations and suppressed violations reported in the build.
The specific run information associated with the build is displayed in an interactive Runs table.
You can perform the following actions:
- Click on a table header to sort the data by that column.
- Drag a column header to the area specified in the table to create views based on groups of data.
Click on a link in the Reports column to download the report associated with a specific run. You can download the report in XML or PDF format, as well as view an HTML version in your browser.
Downloading Reports and Archives
You can only download reports and archives if the build has been locked and archived. See Using Build Administration for additional information.
- Click on the Download Archive drop-down menu and choose an archive type to download all the data associated with the build.