DTP services must be shut down before proceeding with the upgrade or configuration process.
- Open the Start menu and choose Parasoft> DTP.
- Right-click Stop DTP Server and choose Run as administrator from the contextual menu.
- Confirm that you want to stop the service when prompted.
- Repeat the process to stop the Data Collector Service, Enterprise Pack (if applicable) and for the Parasoft Database Service if your installation includes the embedded database server.
- Navigate to the DTP_HOME directory and run dtpconsole.sh
1at the console prompt to choose DTP Server.
1to stop the service.
qafter the service has stopped to return to the main menu.
- Repeat this process for Data Collector, DTP Enterprise Pack (if applicable), and the database.
2at the main menu to repeat the process for Data Collector.
qto exit the console.