dotTEST DTP Engine helps you improve the quality of your tests and ensure compliance with your unit testing policy in a number of ways.
From Visual Studio, you can:
- Run unit tests created with the NUnit Framework
- Collect coverage information for NUnit tests (see Viewing Coverage)
- Report results about unit test execution to DTP
- Import data from nightly build test execution to review coverage and discover recommendations for improving your tests. See Importing Unit Test Findings and Working with Unit Test Findings for details.
dotTEST ships with the following test configurations that allow you to run NUnit tests from Visual Studio:
- Run NUnit Tests
- Run NUnit Tests with Coverage
For details about test configurations and information about support for unit testing frameworks other than NUnit, see Automation User Guide.