The following Intel® C++ compilers are supported:
Intel C++ Compiler v 18.0
- Compiler acronym: intelicc_18_0
- Host OS: Linux
- Supported practices: Full support
- Unit testing and application monitoring will work on simple projects but require the C++test runtime to be built while the test configuration executes by setting
autoBuildDefault="true"in the test execution flow.
- Support level: Standard
-m32option is not supported
- C++17 features are not supported
- The C++ language standard must be specified on the command line.
- C++98 is not supported when the compiler is in GCC 6 and later compatibility mode
- Using the compiler in GCC 7 and later compatibility mode is not supported
About Support Levels
- Extended: Support has been validated with extended testing and is approved for use in safety-critical software development.
- Standard: Support has been validated with standard testing and is approved for use in non-safety critical software development.