To perform runtime error detection on the application run:
- Create a "Build and Run Application with Memory Monitoring" Test Configuration as follows.
- Open the Test Configurations dialog by choosing Parasoft> Test Configurations.
- Right-click the Built-in> Application Monitoring> Build and Run Application with Memory Monitoring configuration, then choose Duplicate from the shortcut menu. The configuration will be copied to the User-defined category.
- Click Apply to apply the changes made, then click Close to close the Test Configurations window.
- Run the application with runtime error detection:
- In the project tree, select the Sensor project as the test scope.
- Choose Parasoft> Test Using> User-Defined> Build and Run Application with Memory Monitoring.
- Review the results in the Test Progress view.