Parasoft Marketplace provides an arena for sharing assets, extensions, and shortcuts such as:
- Virtual assets that simulate commonly-used 3rd-party services.
- Data sets used across service virtualization and/or testing efforts.
- Test assets for automated testing and customized health checks.
- Extensions developed on the Parasoft Extensibility Framework (e.g., to add support for various protocols and message formats).
- Scripts, provisioning actions, and any other type of tool involved in your service virtualization and testing efforts.
Marketplace is divided into two areas:
- The public marketplace point to Parasoft's customer portal, where you can download extensions and assets from Parasoft.
- The Private Marketplace is a local repository for sharing extensions, files, and other assets across your organization.
All Marketplace file transfers are secured via bi-directional SSL-encrypted connections.
If you’re unable to access Marketplace, your organization might be sending send traffic to the outside world through a proxy. In this case, you can resolve the issue by configuring HTTPS proxy authentication in CTP startup. To do this, set Java system properties in CATALINA_OPTS Tomcat config; for example:
-Dhttps.proxyHost=host -Dhttps.proxyPort=8888 -Dhttps.proxyUser=myname -Dhttps.proxyPassword=mypass