This section provides an example of how to update the Virtualize Server for Jetty. See Jetty Example Deployment for new Virtualize Server installations.
- Stop Jetty Server and locate <JETTY_START_DIR>/webapps/ROOT. This is the <SOAVIRT_HOME> directory.
- Copy the config.properties file from <SOAVIRT_HOME>/WEB-INF directory to a temporary location.
- Delete the following directories from <SOAVIRT_HOME>:
- Extract the contents of the new WAR file into <SOAVIRT_HOME>.
- Replace config.properties file in <SOAVIRT_HOME>/WEB-INF directory with the config.properties file from step 2.
- Open config.properties file and verify the license configuration.
- Start Jetty <JETTY_START_DIR> by executing the following command:
java -jar <JETTY_HOME>/start.jar
Browse to http://localhost:8080/ (adjust the port if needed). One of following messages confirms that the application was updated correctly:
No virtual asset or proxy found at this path: /
Enabled virtual assets:
There are no deployments on this server. Cannot respond to this request: /.