The Configuration preference page is an interface for creating, activating, and managing Test Configuration locally. It allows you to:
- Review and run built-in and user-defined test configurations, as well as configurations served from DTP.
- Create, edit, delete and activate new test configurations.
- Manage test configurations stored in the Favorites menu.
- Set up a custom location for user-defined test configurations (use absolute paths).
- Set up a custom location for rule documentation (use absolute paths).
- Set up a location for storing custom rule documentation and rule mapping.
To access the test configuration preference page, click Parasoft in the menu bar and chooseOptions (Visual Studio) or Preferences (Eclipse).Then select Configuration.
Right-click a built-in test configuration and choose View to view the details:
A web interface will display the information how the test configuration is configured. Click the tabs to view more details.
The built-in test configurations are not editable, but you can create and customize a new test configuration; see Creating Custom Test Configurations.