A scenario will be added for each recording session completed.
Each step within this scenario is a Browser Playback tool that was automatically added and configured to represent one action taken in the browser. Actions taken inside forms will be placed inside a nested scenario.
Each step’s configuration is controlled by the settings available in the tool configuration panel, which can be opened by double-clicking the node representing that step. This panel contains the following tabs:
- The Pre-Action Browser Contents tab shows browser contents before the user action (for the first step in a scenario, there are no contents to display). The contents are from the last run in which the previous browser step was successful (the post-action contents of the previous step are the pre-action for this step). If there are multiple windows, the one in which the step's user action occurs is displayed.
- The User Action and Wait Conditions tabs correspond to settings that are used, in order, by each step. First, the tool executes the User Action; second, it waits based on the conditions set in the Wait Conditions.
- The Pre-Action HTML tab shows the HTML for the browser contents before the user action (for the first step in a scenario, there are no contents to display). Use the Browser Containers drop-down to toggle between the available browser windows and frames.
Two additional tools will be chained to each Browser Playback tool that is added:
- A Traffic Viewer that shows the HTTP traffic.
- A Browser Contents Viewer that stores and displays the browser contents from the last scenario execution—whether it succeeded or failed.