- Configuring cross-browser testing; see Configuring Browser Playback Options
- Configuring user actions; see Modifying User Actions Simulated by a Web Scenario 1
- Configuring validations; see Validating or Storing Values
- Configuring wait conditions; see Configuring Wait Conditions 1
- Configuring actions that occur before and after test execution; see Adding Set-Up and Tear-Down Tests.
- Configuring execution options, such as test sequence, test relationship, and test flow logic; see Configuring Test Suite Properties.
- End-to-end testing of scenarios that extend through web interfaces, backend services, ESBs, databases, and everything in between; see End-to-end Test Scenarios
- Load testing; see Load Test
- Penetration testing; see Penetration Testing
- Data-driven testing; see Parameterizing Tests with Data Sources, Variables, or Values from Other Tests.
- Using stubs and environments to configure a predictable and accessible test bed; see Configuring Testing in Different Environments.