This topic explains how to configure import parameters, such as priority level, and severity level, that determine which findings are imported from Development Testing Platform DTP into your IDE.
- Click Parasoft in the menu bar and choose Import> Import Settings or Preferences> Development Testing Platform> DTP> Import Settings to open the configuration page.
- Choose your import options. The available options are described below.
- Click Apply to save your settings.
To import findings from DTP, ensure that your DTP is properly configured; see see Connecting to DTP.
- Filter: To import only data associated with a specific DTP filter, choose a filter from the Filter drop-down menu. Filters are identifiers used in DTP for organizing data.
- Priority: To import findings according to a specific priority level, enable the Priority option and choose which findings to import.
- Due by: To import all violations that are due any time between the present date and the date specified--not just the violations due on that date, enable the Due by option.
- Limit: To limit the number of findings imported, enable the Limit option and enter a value in the field.