Click Parasoft in the menu bar and choose Options (Visual Studio) or Preferences (Eclipse).
- Select Import Findings and Coverage.
- Choose your import options. The available available options are described below.
- Click Apply to save your settings.
The following options are available:
- Severity: By default, all finding severities are selected. To specify which findings to import according to severity level, enable the Severity option and select your options.
- Assigned to: Findings assigned to the local user are imported by default. To import findings assigned to a different user, enable the Assigned to option and specify the appropriate user name. See the "Configuring Authorship" section of Automation User Guide for information on how to configure finding assignment.
- Suppressed findings from local analysis or file: When this option is enabled, findings that have been suppressed are loaded to the DTP Findings view along with regular findings (see Suppressing Findings).
- Filter: To import only data associated with a specific DTP filter, choose a filter from the Filter drop-down menu. Filters are identifiers used in DTP for organizing data (see Automation User Guide for more information).
- Priority: By default, all priority levels are imported. To import findings according to a specific priority level, enable the Priority option and choose which findings to import.
- Due by: To import all violations that are due any time between the present date and the date specified--not just the violations due on that date, enable the Due by option. See DTP Finding Properties for additional information about the Due Date category.
- Limit: To limit the number of findings imported, enable the Limit option and enter a value in the field.