- Select the Navigator node that represents the resource(s) you want to test (a single file, a selection of multiple files, or the entire project).
- Start the analysis in one of the following ways:
- From the Parasoft menu, choose Test Using> [Preferred Test Configuration].
- Open the pull-down menu for the Test Using toolbar button (this is a blue triangle), then choose your preferred static analysis test configuration.
- After the analysis begins, C++test will collect the analysis options, calculate the scope of the analysis, and then start the static analysis. After the analysis is completed, the summary dialog and the static analysis results will display in the C++test output panel. You can now review and respond to results, as well as generate reports, as described in the following sections: