- Configure team-wide preferences.
- Configure team-wide preferences settings in the C/C++test GUI.
- Export the settings you configured in the GUI to a localsettings file.
- Add the exported settings to your team’s DTP.
- Configure C/C++test preferences on each desktop and server installation.
- Configure C/C++test to automatically detect the settings stored on DTP.
- Extend or override those settings as needed.
- Update team-wide preferences on DTP as needed. Changes will automatically be propagated to the connected C/C++test installations.
To configure team-wide settings:
The following variables can be used in reports, e-mail, Team Server, and license settings. Note that the session tag value can't contain any ':' characters.
For help specifying variables, you can use the variable assist feature, which automatically proposes possible variables when you type
Outputs the value of the environmental variable specified after the colon.