- Select multiple tests from the Tests tree node that represents the tests or test suites you want to enable, then choose Enable from the shortcut menu.
Disabling/Enabling a Tool
If you plan to use your test suite for load testing and you anticipate load testing with a large load, disabling heavy-chained tools (e.g. Diff tools or Check XML) may be useful and allow you to generate more load rather than having to delete the tools or create a new test suite.
To enable or disable all tools of the same type from the test suite level:
- Right-click the main test suite tree node.
- Choose Search and Replace> Enable/Disable> [Tool Type] from the shortcut menu. Only tools that are used in the test suite display in the shortcut menu. Whatever tool you select, will be enabled or disabled in the entire test suite wherever it is used. Disabled tools will turn gray indicating that they are disabled and the test suite will function as if the tools are not there.
Saving and Restoring a Test Suite
- Right-click the Test Suite tree node where you want the test suite integrated, then select Add New> Test Suite from the shortcut menu.
- Select Import Test (.tst) File and click the Finish button.
- Select the appropriate .tst file from the file chooser that opens. After you import a test suite, it will be integrated into the current test suite.