- Enter them manually in a simple text file simple text file. There are no name or location requirements.
Export your GUI preferences as described in Exporting GUI Preferences to a localsettings File then adjust or extend them as needed.
Info title Creating a Local Settings (Options) File by Exporting Your GUI Preferences
The fastest and easiest way to create options files is to export your Preferences from the GUI.
- Choose Parasoft> Preferences.
- Select Parasoft (the root element in the left tree).
- Click the share link in the right side of the panel.
- In the dialog that opens, specify which preferences you want to export to a file.
- Click the Browse button, then specify the file where you want the settings saved.
- Click OK.
- If you select an existing file, the settings will be appended to that file. Otherwise, a new file will be created.
- Exported passwords will be encrypted.