Code analysis data is required from one of the following Parasoft tools
- Parasoft dotTEST 102020.4.3 1 or later with appropriate Security Compliance Pack licenses.
- Parasoft Jtest 10.4.3 or 2020.1 or later with appropriate Security Compliance Pack licenses.
- Install the Security Compliance Pack for DTP 5.4.2 into DTP Extension Designer.
- Deploy the PCI DSS Compliance artifact into your DTP environment. This also deploys the PCI DSS Compliance Assets.
- Analyze code using the PCI DSS test configuration and report violations to DTP. You can configure your Parasoft tool to use the local test configuration or the test configuration shipped with the Security Compliance Pack.
- Add the PCI DSS Compliance dashboard and widgets to your DTP interface. The dashboard widgets and shows the reported violations within the context of PCI DSS guidelines.
- Interact with the widgets and reports to identify code that needs to be fixed to achieve your compliance goals.