- Install the Automotive Compliance Pack for DTP 5.4.3 into DTP Extension Designer
- Deploy the AUTOSAR DTP Workflow to your DTP environment. This also deploys the AUTOSAR Compliance extension assets.
- Analyze code with C/C++test using the AUTOSAR C++14 Coding Guidelines test configuration and report violations to DTP. You can configure C/C++test to use the local test configuration or the test configuration shipped with the Security Automotive Compliance Pack.
- Add the AUTOSAR dashboard and widgets to your DTP interface.
- Interact with the widgets and reports to identify code that needs to be fixed, as well as print out the reports for auditing purposes.