- Choose Report Center Settings from the DTP settings (gear icon) menu.
- Click Filters and locate your DTP project. By default, a filter is created in DTP for each project. The filter has the same name of the project.
- Click on the filter and verify that the appropriate run configurations have been added to the filter. A run configuration is a set of metadata about test and analysis executions that enable DTP to make the correct correlations for accurate reporting. If Jtest/dotTEST is configured to report to the project associated with the filter, then the run configurations will automatically be added to the filter by default.
- In the Coverage Images section, rename one of the image indexes to
Application Coverageand choose the coverage image tag you specified from the Coverage Image drop-down menu.
You can include additional coverage images if you want to view all of your coverage data in one interface.
Changes are automatically saved.
- Return to the DTP dashboard and add a coverage widget configured to show the Application Coverage coverage image.
- Specify the filter and build ID in the dashboard settings and the widget will show your coverage data.
- You can click on the widget to view details in the Coverage Explorer view.