The plugin can consume the following report types:
- Parasoft SOAtest 9.x XML reports.
- Parasoft Analyzers 10.x XML reports generated by Parasoft C/C++test, Jtest and dotTEST tools.
- In the build configuration page, choose Build Steps and click Add build step.
- Choose Parasoft Findings from the Runner type drop-down menu.
- Specify a name for the step (optional) and choose an execution step policy form the Execute step drop-down menu (see the TeamCity documentation for details).In the Parasoft Configuration section choose the report type:
- Review the Report location pattern field. The Ant-style file selection pattern in this script controls what Parasoft XML report files to include in the TeamCity build report.
- Click Save when finished.