- Line 2: Source line at which the problem was detected.
- Line 3: Description of the problem and the expression that is in error.
- Line 4: The value of the pointer through which the call is being attempted.
- Line 6: Description of the memory block to which this pointer actually points, including its size and the source line of its declaration.
- Line 9: Stack trace showing the function call sequence leading to the error.
- Line 10: Informational message indicating that a serious error has occurred which may cause the program to crash.